About St. Moritz & Pontresina Engadin Inclusive Card
A summer stay for 2 nights or more at our St. Moritz and Pontresina hotels entitles you to the fabulous Engadin Inclusive Card, which gives you unlimited travel on a number of cable cars, funiculars and chairlifts as well as public transport. The added benefit of the card is that it allows you to bypass the ticket offices.
- FREE travel on the funicular St. Moritz - Chantarella - Corviglia
- FREE travel on the cable car Corviglia - Piz Nair
- FREE travel on the cable car St. Moritz - Signal
- FREE travel on the chairlift Suvretta - Randolins
- FREE travel on the chairlift Pontresina - Languard
- FREE travel on the cable car Pontresina - Diavolezza
- FREE travel on the gondola lift Celerina - Marguns
- FREE travel on the cable car Silvaplana - Corvatsch
- FREE travel on the cable car Sils - Furtschellas
- FREE travel on the Muottas Muragl funicular
- FREE travel on the Engadin Bus and St. Moritz town buses
- FREE 2nd class travel on local Rhaetian Railway routes such as St. Moritz - Alp Grüm and Pontresina - Samedan
The card is valid May to October. Please note that operating dates for the mountain transport network will vary.
Holidays with an Engadin Card
The Engadin Card will be provided by your hotel when you stay in the delightful resorts of St. Moritz and Pontresina.
Make the most of the scenic excursions available in the surrounding mountains!
You may also be interested in these suggested holidays, which include a stay in the region - and include the Engadin Card:
8 days Zermatt and St Moritz with the Glacier Express
15 Day Bernina And Glacier Express And GoldenPass Line Holiday
17 Day Grand Tour Of Switzerland
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org