About Bernese Oberland Pass
Discover the most beautiful valleys, mountains and lakes in the Bernese Oberland - and all with a single ticket! The Bernese Oberland Pass is ideal for excursions by rail, bus and mountain rail and cableways. It also has the added benefit of allowing you to bypass queues at the ticket offices.
For 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days, you can enjoy free travel on the entire railway network in the Bernese Oberland plus:
- FREE rail travel between key locations such as Bern, Lucerne, Brig and Gstaad
- FREE rail travel from Brig to Domodossola in Italy
- Luzern-Interlaken Express panoramic route (seat reservation fee applies)
- FREE bus travel on local PostBus routes, such as around Grindelwald, Adelboden and the Gstaad region
- FREE travel onboard the boats on lakes Thun and Brienz
- FREE travel on popular mountain routes: Adelboden cable cars, Allmendhubel, Beatenberg, Brienzer Rothorn, Eigergletscher cable car, Grindelwald First, Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Wengen, Harder Kulm, Kandersteg-Oeschinensee, Kandersteg-Sunnbüel, Les Diablerets, Männlichen, Meiringen-Innertkirchen, Mürren-Lauterbrunnen, Mürren-Stechelberg, Wengeneralp-Kleine Scheidegg, Niederhorn, Niesen, Pfingstegg, Rinderberg, Schynige Platte, Stockhorn and many more
- FREE travel and then up to 50% reduction on the final section of the highest mountain excursions such as Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe, Schilthorn & Titlis
- Discounts for the Aare Gorge, Rosenlaui Gletscherschlucht, Ballenberg, St. Beatus caves, Reichenbach Falls funicular, Gelmerbahn funicular
- Discounts on many other activities including castles, museums, mini golf, Lake Thun canoes, guided walks and much more
Please see the Bernese Oberland Pass map for further details.
|Bernese Oberland Pass||2nd Class||1st Class|
|3 days||150 Sfr||180 Sfr|
|4 days||175 Sfr||210 Sfr|
|6 days||220 Sfr||265 Sfr|
|8 days||250 Sfr||296 Sfr|
|10 days||275 Sfr||328 Sfr|
Children 6 to 15 years (inclusive) can travel FREE on the Bernese Oberland Pass routes in conjunction with the Swiss Family Card which we issue and their parent's Bernese Oberland Pass. Otherwise they pay 30 Sfr for the whole validity when accompanied by at least one adult holding a Pass. Prices above are per adult and valid April-October 2023. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
Holidays with a Bernese Oberland Pass
The Pass is well recommended for stays in many of the resorts in the Bernese Oberland:
Beside the lakes: Interlaken, Bönigen, Spiez, Thun, Merligen
In the mountains: Wilderswil, Meiringen, Wengen, Grindelwald, Mürren
Make the most of the scenic excursions available across this beautiful region!
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org