About Jungfrau Travel Pass
The superb value Jungfrau Travel Pass is perfect for visitors who wish to explore the beautiful mountains of the Jungfrau region as well as travelling down to the lakes around Interlaken. As well as saving money compared to purchasing individual tickets, it also means you do not have to queue at ticket offices!
The Pass is particularly suitable for those staying in Grindelwald, Wengen, Mürren, Wilderswil, Bönigen and Interlaken. It covers UNLIMITED journeys on the scenic mountain railways and cable cars as follows:
- Interlaken Ost - Lauterbrunnen - Wengen
- Interlaken Ost - Grindelwald
- Wilderswil - Schynige Platte
- Lauterbrunnen - Kleine Scheidegg - Grindelwald
- Eiger Express Grindelwald - Eigergletchser
- Kleine Scheidegg - Eigergletscher
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp - Mürren
- Interlaken - Harder Kulm
- Grindelwald - Männlichen
- Wengen - Männlichen
- Grindelwald - First
- Grindelwald local bus routes including Grosse Scheidegg, Bussalp and Waldspitz
- Reduced fare for the Eigergletscher - Jungfraujoch rail journey
Included in the 5-8 day Passes only:
- Cruises on Lakes Thun and Brienz
- Rail between Interlaken West and Interlaken Ost
- Rail between Interlaken Ost and Brienz
Please see the Jungfrau Travel Pass map for further details. You can also click here to see our summary of regional excursions. The individual exursion pages will detail if the Jungfrau Travel Pass is valid.
|Jungfrau Travel Pass
|3 consecutive days
|4 consecutive days
|5 consecutive days
|6 consecutive days
|7 or 8 days for the price of 6!||£179|
Children 6-15 years (inclusive) pay £26 for the whole validity when accompanied by at least one adult holiday a Pass. Prices are per adult and are valid for May-October 2021. These prices are only available as part of a Swiss holiday and may not be sold separately.
Request your holiday quotation
Speak to our team today to find out more!
Call us on 0800 619 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org